Here’s What You Should Know About Diabetes
- Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the US
- Over 37M people in the US have diabetes — 1 of 5 don’t know they have it
- Major cause of blindness, amputation, and kidney and heart diseases
Many people, not only in the US, struggle to manage their blood sugar levels due to a sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet, and health negligence. High as these numbers are, there may still be unrecorded ones who face the consequences of diabetes. Thus, managing your diabetes is the best way to tread on when it already exists. With a commitment to managing blood sugar levels and overall health, individuals can prevent the following health issues such as:
- Vision problems including diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and glaucoma
- Oral health concerns like gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, dry mouth, fungal infection, and burning mouth syndrome
- Other health issues such as cardiovascular diseases, nerve damage, kidney damage, foot compilations, hearing loss, stroke, skin conditions
Find Yourself a Reliable Home Care Provider
Committing yourself to manage a lifelong condition is challenging. Yet, the aforementioned health risks pose greater difficulties and potential decline in your quality of life, if you do not address diabetes. To achieve a comfortable and healthy state in spite of the condition, our team of professionals can provide you with assistance, including diabetes education and coaching.
Nation Care, Inc. puts your health at the top of our priority. Our team is specially trained to help you with the following, but not limited to:
- Monitoring your blood sugar levels and other related symptoms
- Training how to use blood glucose meters and other supplies
- Educating you about diabetes
- Reminding you of medications
- Exercising and keeping a healthy diet
- Implementing routine to manage diabetes
Ensure longer, healthier life today. Manage your diabetes with our assistance.
Know more about our humble beginnings and our services. Please send us a message today.