At Nation Care, Inc. our nurses are all licensed and registered in Washington D.C. and in the state of Maryland. Our skilled nurses are flexible and will work with our clients’ physicians to provide a comprehensive home care plan that supports and builds upon their medical plan.
A registered nurse coordinates care, oversees the client’s progress, and helps the client and caregiver understand:
- Stages of illness and recovery
- Client’s Rights and Advance Directives
- Recognition of symptoms in recurring illness
In addition, our registered nurses can also provide care in the following areas:
- IV infusion therapy
- Wound Care Assistance
- Enterostomal Therapy
- Nasogastric and Gastrostomy Care
- Venipuncture (per MD’s order)
- Foley Catheter Care and Insertion
- HIV/AIDS-related illnesses
If you are interested in our nursing services, please call us today to get started. Our staff will be happy to assist you.