If you would like to visit us, here is a map to our location.
We are RSA (Residential Service Agency) certified in Maryland and provide treatment, training and support for individuals with physical and developmental disabilities.
- Housekeeping and home maintenance skills
- Mobility and community transportation services
- Health maintenance (including personal hygiene, exercise and fitness, nutrition and diet management) and use of medical services and medicine;
- Safety practices, including dealing with injuries and life threatening emergencies;
- Financial management assistance
- Basic academic skills
- Management of personal and legal affairs
- Contingency planning, problem-solving, decision-making
- Self-advocacy and assertiveness training
- Utilization of community services and resources
- Menu planning and meal preparation;
- Client affairs and rights, including familiarity with warranties, policies and procedures of governmental and community service agencies.
We accept all insurance and waivers as well as Medicaid.
Department of Disability Services (DDS)
- Behavior Support Services
- Community Support Team Services
- Day Habilitation Services
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptation Services
- Family Training Services
- Host Home Services
- In Home Supports Services
- Live In Caregiver Services
We accept all insurance and waivers.
- Total Medical
- Home Health Aide
- Skilled Nursing Visits
- Companion Services
- Private Duty Care
- Respite Care
- Chore Services